Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ikimara Hochi

This one starts in Sakkikainen, Settler's Waystation.

Warning: You need to go through low sec for this. Prepare your ship appropriately.

Warning: you will need a proper hauler for this. You need 12500m3 of cargo space. I just fitted a new Badger Mk II for this. Uh, I mean Tayra. These names changed in the last patch :)





Banker's Stash - Stolen Goods 

Go to Otomainen, Contested Guristas Outrider Post. Warp in the first warp gate. The Jedon Hekkiren's Beloging will drop from one of the named enemies in the back. I can't remember which, sorry.

Banker's Stash - Complete the Transportation 

And here you need the hauler. You will get 250 x Jedon Hekkiren's Belongings (12500,0 m³) when you start the mission. Take the haul to the destination in Vahunomi, and that's it.

Banker's Stash - Bury the Dead

You need to take Hakkuran Brother's Remains to Usi. It's quite a jourmey. Luckily I had my travel ship nearby.

My Rewards: 
1 x 'Plunderer' Spatial Destabilizer Blueprint (3 runs, copy, material level: 15, productivity level: 6)
1 x Inherent Implants 'Yeti' Ice Harvesting IH-1003

No comments:

Post a Comment