Monday, June 29, 2009

Can Ganked


Flattr this


I decided to do some mining while reading, I actually had two full cans and started a third one. I went outside to have a smoke. When I come back I immediately noticed I was two cans short! What the heck? I checked my clock to verify that I hadn't suddenly lost two hours in a time warp.
Nope, definetely someone just had slipped the cans into his pocket. Soon enough, I get a red blip on my list. I target the offender and he warps away in a second. Damn! This has never happened to me before! I guess mining in desolate Jesoyeh conditioned me to trust my fellow players too much.

I guess I need to find a bit quieter system to do my mining in. It was pretty dissapointing to lose hours worth of half-hearted mineral dragging in couple of minutes.

Bloody pirates...

No comments:

Post a Comment