Saturday, July 11, 2009

Yet another!


Flattr this


Someone from Zodiac Cartel actually showed up. A guy in a battleship. Wasn't really fair to attack my Osprey miner while I was watching Hell's Kitchen. Just got a scream on TeamSpeak that something was up. While I was fumbling for my headset, I got blown up and docked in a pod.

We had some "pew pew" with Calbrin, but in the end I decided to cowardly flee. Ohwell, better than to wreck my ship. While we were fighting, I got another mail -- initiated by another local pest:
2009.07.11 02:01
Universal Peace Operation has declared war on Contractors United.
Within 24 hours fighting can legally occur between those involved.

Universal peace operation? Shit... Everybody. I mean EVERYBODY, I mean EVERY-FUCKING-BODY hates us! Even the universal peace operation declares war on us?

Well, on the plus side, a combat training corp was curious about our wardecs and asked for the info so they could use them as target practise. We'll see how that pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment