Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Loads of skills...


Flattr this


While I was browsing the certification planner, I realized I was missing a lot of skills related to mining. Namely all the processing skills except for veldspar and pyroxeres.
I figured I'd like to still learn more drilling kills, so I bought those. I'd also like to use a Raven in the future, so I also bought all the skills related to missiles too.

This morning, while inspecting my skill queue, I saw that I had a ton of skill in level 0. These take so little time to get to 1, I decided to add everything to the queue.

Now I have everything from Retail to Frequency Modulation in my queue.

Anyway, perhaps today I have time to rendezvous with my co-workers in Amarr, or where ever they were running missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment