Saturday, April 16, 2011

Doing nuttin...

For the past two months, I have visited EVE quite rarely. I now have pretty decent skills for mining and mission running.
I have a perfect spot to run lvl 4 missions. Plenty of ore to mine. Nicely fitted Hulk, Raven and Drake.
So, what gives?

Midlife crisis!
I still haven't got that nice corp to play with. My most profitable activity is still mining. I'm flipping burgers for fucks sake!

Now I need to invent something crazy to do! Not only to use my subscription, but to have something cool to write about!

So, drop a comment. What would you like to try out, if you werent looking at the profit margins?

1 comment:

  1. Come to lowsec. My Corp is Aussie, so you might not fit in so well, but there are some decent corps in alliance for lowsec fun. Hit me up ingame if your interested.

    Jacabon Mere.

    ReplyDelete