Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mika Etsuya

I managed to blow up my Caracal and had to fit a new one. I could not loot my stuff either, so unfortunately, there went ta lot of stuff for this mission. I went for a bit different fit this time. The new Caracal is fitted with 'Arbalest' heavy launchers, Afterburner, Target painter and obvious shield tank.

On the bright side, I found a handy location guide for the COSMOS missions items. I'm now trying it to see if it is accurate.

Protecting the Vault - Stirring the Nest

Collect 30 Drifter Spurs. This will be a drag... So I had a look at the guide and one of the locations is a moon at Sakkikainen. No way?! A moon? I would have never through of that. I've never seen rats at just moons. Asteroid belts yes, but not moons.
So jump there and... Whoa! Yup, a nice pocket with Caldari Drifters here. And they drop the Spurs. So, I just camp here until I get all the spurs and off we go! 

Protecting the Vault - Bad Money

Here we need a bunch of "Bag of Counterfeit Credits". The guide tells me to look for the proper bandits in the Contested Kazka Headquarters in Sakkikainen. There are Dry River Gang members right near the warp in, so might as well stay right here. Pretty much every one of those drop 40 counterfeit credits, so this shouldn't take long.
Everything looted and heading back.

Protecting the Vault - Counterfeit Courier

As the name says, this is just a simple courier mission. Take the credits. Take them to two jumps away.

Protecting the Vault - Dry Credit Death

And again off to the contested refinery in Airmia! These should be in the plagioclase field. Perhaps in a Warehouse. Let's find out!
Yup, just wipe out everything that is on your way and head for the Warehouse. For me, the first time I blew up the silo, I got all the parts I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment