Friday, July 17, 2009

This is a new one


Flattr this


2009.07.16 21:53
CONCORD has declared this war invalid as it breaches one or more articles in the Yulai Convention.
The war will be declared as being over after approximately 24 hours.

I have no idea what that means. Apparently the war with Zodiac Cartel, aka. Po, went sour.

Anyway, sorry about the lack of updates. My IRL work started again after vacation and I have been rather busy. Today I was mining and hauling stuff. Something interesting thou. I saw several people red to me in 0.5+ space without their corp being in war with me.

Could someone in comments explain to me what the cited CONCORD mail means, and why could I be seeing lots of red people on my overview all of the sudden? And yes, It is not just a tiny red skull indicating I have shitlisted them, but a whole red background as if I was in fight with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment