Friday, July 10, 2009

A wardec!


Flattr this


Holy crap!
We have been wardec'd! Po Plug, who has been annoying us for days, today decided to declare a war against us! How rude! Only thing I did was to annoy him by not playing his games. He demanded 50M ransom and I told him to fuck off. Well, actually I sarcastically expressed my believe that these were empty threats. I guess one should not provoke without the muscle to deal with the consequences.
2009.07.09 21:32
Zodiac Cartel has declared war on Contractors United.
Within 24 hours fighting can legally occur between those involved.
Damn.

They have all 5 members, of which I assume 3 atleast are Po's. However, being the cautious one, I decided to move my miner to far, far away to do something while he was online, buzzing Jita.

I have certain plans for this interesting oportunity. I cannot speak of those yet, as I have to assume Po has the capacity to look at my Bio and check this blog.

I think we have interesting days ahead of us. Something to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment